CONSULTATION: INTERIOR DESIGN CONSULTANT BEND OREGON
The Interior Design Consultation is the beginning of the home design process. We’d like to meet with you to learn about your style and home. And, we’ll want to hear about your home building, remodeling, or other interior design project goals. This is also a time for you to ask questions about our interior design process or project management and how we will work for you. We like to explain our experience, how we do business, what you can expect from your interior designer.
This is not typically the time for all the interior design ideas to flow-that comes later. The Interior Design Consultation is a starting point for a client and our interior design services.
We can also schedule an appointment with a designer to do the following:
- Making your home ready for a sale
- Buying a Bend or Central Oregon home. Space planning prior to purchase
- Downsizing to a smaller home or other transition
- Paint and color consultation
- Space planning for new furniture
- Lighting design
- Lifestyle modifications (aging-in-place or disability modifications)
- Window treatments (Chi is a certified Hunter Douglas Centurion Dealer)
- Choosing and ordering custom furniture (Chi represents Norwalk Furniture and other local and American-made brands)
- Furniture reupholstering
Redesigning/repurposing/remodeling of furniture and home spaces