How does inspiration hit you? I find it sometimes creeps up and taps me on the shoulder with a subtle color that might be perfect for a sofa or a tile choice. Other times it slaps me up side the head, when I look at metal wall art that started its life as an oil drum lid or bottom. To repurpose a once functional piece into art that inspires me!
- 3 Ways to Create a Relaxing Bedroom Design
- What to Expect in the Interior Design Process for a Home Remodel
- 4 Simple Design Ideas to Declutter Your Home
- 2021 Trends in Window Treatments
- Perk Up Your Kitchen with a Trendy Coffee Station
- chi july newsletter
- How to Discover Your Design Style
- 2021 Summer Color Trends in Home Design
- What’s the Difference Between an Interior Designer and Decorator?
- Home Design Ideas Inspired by the Grand Lodges of the National Parks