How does inspiration hit you? I find it sometimes creeps up and taps me on the shoulder with a subtle color that might be perfect for a sofa or a tile choice. Other times it slaps me up side the head, when I look at metal wall art that started its life as an oil drum lid or bottom. To repurpose a once functional piece into art that inspires me!
- Four Tips to Make Your Home Remodel Go Smoothly
- wonderful wood walls
- tips for a successful bathroom remodel
- PROS VS CONS OF TILE FLOORING
- LVP Vs. Hardwood Flooring
- Exterior Home Improvements to Help Sell Your House
- CARPET: YAY OR NAY?
- A Brief History of Additional Dwelling Units
- BOOST YOUR ENERGY BY DECLUTTERING YOUR HOME
- the benefits of hiring a general contractor & interior designer