Consumed with knicknacks? Clear it and begin with a fresh start! Similar to caring for a garden, doing a little each day or week will help your home’s interior design flourish. Don’t feel that you need to take it all on at once. Start in one room and create a vision. It’s been said over and over, less is more. And it’s still true. It will give you a sense of clarity when everything has a place and nothing goes missing. We love organization and find the challenge of bringing it together with the best interior design, very rewarding. If you have a space or a couple spaces that need a little help, our professional interior designers and expert Bend design team can help turn your vision into a reality!
- 6 countertop trends to watch for in 2023
- DECLUTTERING FOR THE WIN!
- How to Plan,Execute and Finish Design Projects successfully!
- What’s hot in design for 2023
- Is a remodel in your future?
- let’s talk blinds
- You know you want to! Go for Wallpaper!
- what countertops are right for you?
- things to consider about custom drapery
- Four Tips to Make Your Home Remodel Go Smoothly