Consumed with knicknacks? Clear it and begin with a fresh start! Similar to caring for a garden, doing a little each day or week will help your home’s interior design flourish. Don’t feel that you need to take it all on at once. Start in one room and create a vision. It’s been said over and over, less is more. And it’s still true. It will give you a sense of clarity when everything has a place and nothing goes missing. We love organization and find the challenge of bringing it together with the best interior design, very rewarding. If you have a space or a couple spaces that need a little help, our professional interior designers and expert Bend design team can help turn your vision into a reality!
- What’s the Difference Between an Interior Designer and Decorator?
- Home Design Ideas Inspired by the Grand Lodges of the National Parks
- 7 Principles of Interior Design
- 4 Tips for Designing a Great Outdoor Living Space
- CHI MAY NEWSLETTER
- 5 Home Accent Ideas for a Spring Refresh
- 10 Tips for a Whole House Interior Design
- Furniture Fabrics: A Guide to Understanding Textiles
- 4 Secrets of a Cohesive Transitional Interior Design
- CHI March Newsletter