Consumed with knicknacks? Clear it and begin with a fresh start! Similar to caring for a garden, doing a little each day or week will help your home’s interior design flourish. Don’t feel that you need to take it all on at once. Start in one room and create a vision. It’s been said over and over, less is more. And it’s still true. It will give you a sense of clarity when everything has a place and nothing goes missing. We love organization and find the challenge of bringing it together with the best interior design, very rewarding. If you have a space or a couple spaces that need a little help, our professional interior designers and expert Bend design team can help turn your vision into a reality!
- LVP Flooring Vs. Hardwood Flooring
- Exterior Improvements to Help Sell Your Home Fast
- CARPET: YAY OR NAY?
- A Brief History of Additional Dwelling Units
- BOOST YOUR ENERGY BY DECLUTTERING YOUR HOME
- the benefits of hiring a general contractor & interior designer
- using plants in your interior space design
- How to Plan for a Remodel in 2022
- 6 Ways to Get the Pacific Northwest Look in Your Home
- CHI December 2021 Newsletter