Frequently Asked Questions
We can help you furnish one room in your home within your budget and your style.
Or, we can help you begin the process of building a new house, all the way through selection and completion of the finishing touches that make a house your home.
Many times we’ll help a client with one small project, maybe selecting new window blinds or shades, and once they see the benefit of consulting with Chi’s Interior Designers, continue step by step working on each room of their home to create a unified space.
We will work with our trusted sub-contractors to bring together an estimate for your project. Whether it is a bedspread and pillows or a full-house remodel with an addition. It can take a few days, or in some instances, a few months to gather the information for a comprehensive proposal.
At this point, we will receive a retainer to begin the design process. Chi’s years of experience and years of connections and resources means we will work with trusted vendors, suppliers and subcontractors to find the best service, product and price that enables us to stay within your budget.
• Blinds typically take 3 weeks from order to install
• Carpet can be installed 3 weeks from ordering in most cases
• Bedding will take 4–6 weeks from ordering fabric to finished bedding, drapes, pillows, etc.
• A custom sofa will take anywhere from 6–8 weeks to 12–14 weeks, depending on the company we select and the time of year it is purchased
• Case goods (anything built from wood) can be shipped quickly if available, or can take several months if built to custom specifications
• A bathroom remodel can take 4–6 weeks after all the finishes and fixtures have been purchased and are on site. This will depend on the complexity of the job
• A kitchen remodel can take as little as 6 weeks, or up to 3 months after all finishes and fixtures are on site, depending on the complexity of the job
• Accessories are available in our showroom and can be purchased off the showroom floor.